Monday, October 1, 2007

First time

As the title implies... So I have to thank Miles Link, a great friend and hopefully a lifelong one, for the inspiration to create a blog. I have always admired his mind and outlook and was glad to see in his blog that he had a good time, that it was the best therapy he knew, to come back over to the States and hang out with the crew again. I know that I can not write as well as him and hope I am not stepping on his toes in light of my creation of a blog but I just want to put that out there. So as I procrastinate about writing a paper on "Did the IMF react wisely to the Asian Financial Crisis", I leave you with this poem.

I want to survive in this life, I don't want to fly
I can only reach my dreams if I reach for the sky
so here's to life and the one I lead
I am going to be like Kanye, and graduate indeed




http://borndeadlucky.blogspot.com/ <----- mile's blog.

1 comment:

x said...

Matteo, you're a true friend and just hanging out together brought the life back into me after a ridiculous roller coaster summer. It's great to see your blog, because you have an insight others just don't. Keep it up. And get your ass to Dublin.